Is this your business? Enhance it for greater exposure.
Make sure your information is up-to-date.
Centrally located between downtown and the DTC, 4550 Cherry Creek is the second-tallest building in the area at 279 feet and 24 stories high.
4550 Cherry Creek is your private sanctuary of urban sophistication strategically located in the highly desirable Cherry Creek area.
Classic architectural designs accent this stylish boutique high-rise. Centrally located between downtown and the Denver Tech Center, 4550 Cherry Creek is the second-tallest building in the area at 279 feet and 24 stories high.
Views from the 288 apartments truly capture the beauty of living in the Mile High City, from the incredible front range of the Rocky Mountains to the skyline of downtown Denver.We welcome you and your comments to the 4550 Cherry Creek Facebook page!
The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest, promote positive events, news, and information to our residents, prospective residents, visitors, and other interested parties.
Because the site is intended to increase the flow of communication to and from our community in a positive manner, we encourage post comments with the following in mind:
1. Comments expressed on this site by fellow Facebook users do not reflect the opinions and positions of 4550 Cherry Creek, its owners, management, or employees.
2. The site is intended to notify the community about community-related events, businesses, and the like, and not as a mechanism for increasing membership in or awareness of specific community groups, etc.
3. The site is family-friendly.
4. While we encourage healthy community engagement, Facebook is not the most appropriate medium for that debate. This site is not intended to receive resident concerns or complaints: all such concerns or complaints should be directed to the Leasing Office.
5. The site will primarily be moderated by our Corporate Office. Questions or comments requiring a specific response from staff will receive a response that includes the appropriate phone number or email address to which the question or comment should be redirected.
6. We reserve the right to delete comments that:
• are not topically related to the particular posting, including personal attacks;
• include profane language;
• include content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates unlawful discrimination;
• include sexual content or links to sexual content;
• include solicitations or spam;
• include links specific to services, products, or organizations not deemed relevant.
*4550 Cherry Creek shall have the right to remove any content at any time without prior notice for any reason deemed to be in its best interest.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here