Is this your business? Enhance it for greater exposure.
Make sure your information is up-to-date.
Headquartered in Metro Denver (Aurora) Colorado, iBeta offers a full range of software quality assurance and testing services.
· Our lab is connected to the Internet via fiber at a bandwidth burstable to 500Mbps.
· Each one of our computers can be configured with multiple means of communication. We can vary connection modalities and communication protocols at will.
· Our systems have the ability to conduct real-time packet “sniffing” analysis.
· We have established large groups of servers that facilitate the automated testing process and our unique connection architecture allows for more accurate performance monitoring and analysis.
· We have a wide variety of computers for testing and most of our inventory is state-of-the-art. We also maintain a set of computers for “low end” testing. We can also customize a set of test systems to reflect your specific user-base.
· Our systems can be set up with multiple operating systems and/or software configurations, which allow us to test and confirm software in a wide variety of environments.
· We provide secure FTP server access and a secure burn room to ensure the confidentiality of your data.
· Our testing labs contain multiple networks so that individual test efforts can be isolated to predetermined groups of machines.
· Access to our lab facility is secured by electronic key-card access controls, cipher-locks, and full-hand geometry biometric locks in high security areas.
· Our lab facility has 24 hour monitoring and a motion detecting closed circuit television surveillance cameras, as well as a multi-zoned alarm system.
· All of our testers operate in close proximity to one another, which promotes communication and mutual observation of on-screen anomalies to allow quick confirmation of discovered defects.
· Our computers have been equipped with screen capture and video capture software to allow us to graphically document “difficult” bugs.
· Our testers have minimal downtime between tests, which promotes an increase in the amount of testing we can accomplish in a given day.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
1Book Tours Online!
2Book Tours Online!
3Book Tours Online!
4Book Tours Online!
5Book Tours Online!